What is Raindrop Technique?
~~Raindrop Technique involves the amazing power of essential oils that are dropped in a raindrop like fashion onto the back. These oils are also applied to the feet in Vita Flex technique. Raindrop is designed to bring the body back into overall alignment. Often many spinal problems and misalignments are caused by or exacerbated by toxins exposed within the spinal column. The use of essential oils helps minimize exposure within the spine. The oils used in this technique also help support the nervous system and promote healthy tissue.
What Young Living Oils Are Used?
- Valor: A special blend of essential oils that works on the energy alignment of the body. This is the most important oil used in Raindrop.
- Thyme: This is one of the most antiseptic oils, and also may be beneficial in overcoming fatigue and exhaustion.
- Oregano: This oil works similarly to thyme but is more aggressive and may help promote proper immune function, balance metabolism and strengthen the vital centers of the body.
- Wintergreen: This oil contains the same active ingredient (methyl salicylate) as birch and is beneficial for techniques associated with affected bone, muscle and joints.
- Cypress: This is one of the oils most used to support the circulatory system.
- Peppermint: One of the oldest and highly regarded herbs for soothing the digestion. Peppermint has been found to support mental accuracy and soothe the respiratory system.
- Basil: This versatile oil can be relaxing to the muscles and beneficial for mental fatigue.
- Marjoram: This oil is used for calming the respiratory system and soothe the nerves.
- Aroma Size: This special Young Living blend of essential oils may help relax and relieve tight, sore tired muscles, especially those associated with sports-related symptoms, fatigue and stress.
How long will Raindrop Technique last?
The question is often asked, “How long does the application last?” Everyone responds differently. Generally speaking, one’s health, diet and exercise levels and mental attitude are all major factors, One application may last months for one person, but for another it may be necessary to receive the application regularly until the body begins to respond.
Why Try The Raindrop Technique?
1. Addresses imbalances in the Body.
2. Supports the Nervous System.
3. Promotes Proper Structural Alignment.
4. Relieves Minor Discomforts in Back, Muscles and Joints.
5. Supports Emotional Health.
6. Stimulates the Nervous System.
7. Lessens Effects of Toxins.
8. Promotes Healthy Tissue.
9. Promotes Proper Immune Function.
We will be offering a FREE Demo at our wellness center Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 3:30. Please RSVP so we can provide enough materials and seating. One attendee will win a free Raindrop Technique! If you book online between now and day of event there will be a 10% discount. Enter PROMO code RDT2016 in our online booking scheduler or call our office.
We are located at:
301 E Carmel Drive, Suite C-100, Carmel, Indiana 46032
©2016 Sound Concepts
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information herein is NOT intended to be taken as medical advice. No therapeutic or medical claims are either implied or made. DO NOT ALTER ANY MEDICAL TREATMENT, OR THE USE OF MEDICATIONS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF YOUR MEDICAL CARE PROVIDER, FDA regulations prohibit the use of therapeutic or medical claims in conjunction with the sale of any product not approved by the FDA.